Medior 3D Artist / Visualiser
Are you the 3D Artist / Visualiser we are looking for?
For our national and international projects we are looking for an highly motivated and talented (medior) 3D Artist / Visualiser to join KuiperCompagnons. A proactive team player with a cultural curiosity. Someone who is capable to support the team at all stages of the process with excellent 3D and visualisation skills.
Candidates with an eye for detail and talent for creative visuals. Contributing to the high-level concept and planning aspects, you must also be able to produce detailed technical drawings and design information.
Communication of our plans and designs with clients, stakeholders and partners play an essential role in our successful daily practice. You will work within our projects teams on projects with an innovative approach within our multidisciplinary office in Rotterdam. With a team of enthusiastic architects, urban designers, spatial planners and landscape architects we work together to create sustainable and inspiring environments.
• At least 3 years of 3D visualisation experience of both conceptual urban large scale plans and detailed architecture and landscape environments;
• Excellent skills in 3D visualisation of the plans and designs by most commonly used software (SketchUp, Acad, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Lumion);
• Excellent eye for image composition;
• Ability to work at fast pace, on tight deadlines, both individually and in multi-disciplinary project teams in an international setting
• Ability to work closely with designers to develop concepts and final arrangements, interpreting architectural sketches, terminologies and drawings adeptly;
• Strong organisational skills
• Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills ;
• Eligible to work in the European Union;
• Not only an excellent team player but also independent and self-critical.
• Desirable requirement to have an education in architecture, urban planning and/or landscape architecture.;
What you can expect from us
KuiperCompagnons offers you next to a pleasant working atmosphere, adequate salary and good working conditions. In addition, we offer our employees a lot of room for personal initiative in a dynamic work environment.
If you match this profile and you believe that you have what it takes to be the next valuable member of our team with a passion for architecture, urban planning and landscape design, then please send a motivation letter with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition or sales enquiries in response to this advertisement are not appreciated.